ORGANIZATION: Miracle of Love, Inc
JOB SITE: Miracle of Love, Inc
OPEN DATE: 09/01/2017
CLOSE DATE: Until filled
POSITION: Prevention Program Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or a related human service field preferred.
• Four years of relevant experience in a supervisory capacity may replace education.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates administrative functions of assigned programs in accordance with Miracle of Love, Inc. policies and procedures. Provides formal, direct supervision to each employee, as needed. Ensure appropriate supervision and direction for all other staff under his/her line of authority.
• Assures completion of performance evaluation and feedback process for designated supervises and the performance evaluation and feedback process for all other personnel under direct/indirect supervisory control.
• Oversee and manage HIV prevention and linkage to care programs funded through: Orange County Health Department and local and national private funders.
• Develop linkage agreements when appropriate with agencies that can support program participants’’ efforts towards wellness
• Coordinate data collection, input, analysis, and reporting of program outcomes, and complete monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual reports, as per funder requirements.
• Oversee Quality Assurance activities conducted by Prevention and Linkage to Care staff
• Conduct Quality Improvement, including assessing and identifying areas for improvement in program delivery, program/client outcomes, and client satisfaction. Design and implement strategies to address program/client needs and measure their effectiveness.
• Conducts or arranges for ongoing prevention department meetings and documents minutes in accordance with Miracle of Love, Inc. Policy and Procedures.
• Attend all required meetings. Serves on designated prevention committees & sub-committees.
• Develops and oversees ongoing education and training for assigned programs. Directly provides or arranges for ongoing programmatic orientation, on-the-job training, and continuing in-service education and training to staff in accordance with the approved plan and ongoing program needs. (Ensures staff maintains training compliance.)
• Review all incident reports. Oversees the programmatic review, investigation and corrective action processes to ensure appropriate documentation and resolution. Coordinates with HR in providing information as deemed necessary to reach appropriate closure of each incident.
• Develop and revise program procedures and protocols necessary to define and describe the scope and conduct of patient provided by program personnel.
• Reviews and updates assigned programmatic plans on an annual basis. Coordinates annual review and update of the plans.
• Ensures program compliance’s with all rules, regulations and standards of Miracle of Love, Inc., for all funding sources, which apply to assigned program.
• Collaborates with HR in development, implanting and evaluation of programs/mechanisms used to promote the recruitment, retention, recognition, training and continuing education of staff.
• May be required, at the discretion of the Executive Director, to complete an extended work shift or schedule to ensure completion of essential duties or adequate coverage of the agency for safety/security purposes.
• Assist with fundraising activities.
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including evening and weekend shifts if needed
• Proficiency with standard office software (Microsoft Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint as well as Internet applications)
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Interest in public health and/or health policy
• Ability to create and maintain relationships with community
Please email your resume to HR@miracleofloveinc.org.