POSITION: Medical Case Manager
SALARY: $30,000.00 – $35,000.00
OPEN DATE: 3/27/2018
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or health field or Bachelor’s degree in a field other than social science or health and have a minimum of three year of case management experience.
- A valid driver’s license and clean record.
MCM is a supportive model that is responsible for determining RW Part A eligibility for and linkage to RW funded services. MCM is designed as the initial contact with newly dx patients and those who are returning to care after an extended (more than 6 months) absence of utilizing RW funded services.
The goal of MCM is to meet the immediate health and psychosocial needs of the client at their level of readiness in order to restore or sustain client stability, and to establish a supportive relationship that can lead to enrollment in more comprehensive case management services, if needed.
- Ryan White Eligibility Determination
- Brief Intake/Enrollment screening
- Acuity Assessment
- Selection of appropriate case management model
- Supportive (MCM)
- Linkage to Ryan White Funded Services
- Linkage to other social support services
- Care Plan Development
- Review and Acknowledge
- Client Rights and Responsibilities
- Medical Information Release/Consents
- Maintain Client File
- Case Management