POSITION: Human Resource Manager
SALARY: $30,000.00 – $35,000.00
OPEN DATE: 4/1/2018
The Office Manager is responsible organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or six year of relevant experience in a supervisory capacity can replace education. Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
- Ability to evaluate and monitor service delivery and implement corrective action plans.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Demonstration of leadership qualities and the ability to determine work priorities, assign work and ensure proper completion of work assignments.
- Ability to develop and recommend guidelines, procedures, policies and standards. Competency in management and problem solving techniques.
- Ability to actively listen to others and to establish and maintain effective working relationships demonstrating understanding, patience and tact in dealing with clients, personnel, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to supervise.
- Ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of consumer needs. Understanding of the range of treatment needed.
- Ability to manage aggressive behavior.
- Ability to establish and maintain therapeutic relationships empathy, and communicates with consumer and family members.
- Ability to maintain complete and up-to-date consumer record documentation.
Must posses a valid Florida driver’s license.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.