ORGANIZATION: Miracle of Love, Inc
POSITION: Housing Case Manager
SALARY: $30,000.00 – $35,000.00
OPEN DATE: 6/1/2016
CLOSE DATE: Until Filled
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or health field or Bachelor’s degree in a field other than social science or health and have a minimum of one year of case management experience
- A valid driver’s license and clean record
- Clean criminal history
- Ability to work under limited supervision and considerable self-direction
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Direct Client Service:
1. Conduct thorough phone interview for immediate housing need assessment.
2. Develop and complete housing assessment and care plan for each client enrolled into housing program.
3. Collect and maintain relevant documentation that indicates client housing emergency.
4. Provide appropriate resources, tools and counseling to assist participants in achieving their case plan goals
5. Document and maintain up-to-date information on services provided to participants in assigned electronic database and hard copy case records.
6. Coordinate appropriate housing placement for clients according to their specific situation.
7. Provide referrals to and coordinate services for medical case management, non-medical case management, peer services, substance abuse treatment, and job training. All referrals provided should be recorded in case hard copy and electronic database.
8. Develop positive relationships with community partners.
9. Collaborate with other departments and agency programs to maximize participant outcomes, program goals and agency mission.
10. Prepare request for financial assistance and submit all required supporting documentation to supervisor for approval.
11. Recertify participants receiving financial assistance every month to assess participants progress and needs
12. Interface with landlords whenever necessary to mitigate issues or advocate for participants.
13. Conduct financial coaching session with clients that include assisting clients with understanding household responsibilities and requirements, create and adhere to household budget and build other skills needed for independent living.
14. Support client adherence to landlord/ tenant laws and assist in addressing landlord compliance issues.
15. Maintain complete and up-to-date record documentation
Please email your resume to HR@miracleofloveinc.org.Email HR@miracleofloveinc.org